Rotary VARANA Club Focsani launch a new project from the „Edu-Rotary” series, the “Optimus” Scholarships!
The project consist in giving two merit scholarships each 400 Lei monthly, in the period of time October 2016 – June 2017, to high school students from 10th, 11th and 12th classes.
The contest is made from two stages – application and interview; the last stage is available only for the first 10 ranked after the applications analysis.
– general grades over 9.30 in the last two school years;
– 10.00 behavior grade in the last two school years;
– good results at the scholar Olympics in the last two school years (preferable for the same discipline or the same curricular area); the priority Olympics are those from the MECTS calendar and targets the general disciplines, following to be evaluated and the specialty disciplines, where is the case (specially in shootout situations);
– extra scholar and volunteer activities.
Applications will include:
– letter of intent, with the application motivation and the contact of the applicant;
– school certificate with the general grade and the behavior grade from the last two school years;
– diplomas copies from the school contests and Olympics; when the files are submitted, will bring the original and copies of the diplomas;
– documents that prove the implication in extra scholar and volunteer activities; for these documents will be attached the name and telephone numbers of the persons responsible/project coordinators/presidents of volunteer associations, etc, who managed the activities that involved the student;
– recommendation letter from one of his professor;
– deadline for applications – 04.11.2016
– finalists announced – 09.11.2016
– interview – 12.11.2016
– winners announced – 14.11.2016
The scholarships will be awarded retroactively from Octomber 2016 and it will be kept also in the second semester only if the winners students will continue to have at least 9.30 as a semestrial grade and 10.00 as a behavior grade.
The applications are submitted at SC Pandora Prod SRL, 73th Cuza Voda Street (to Petresti), phone 0749.081.713, 0337.100.444.
No appeals are allowed.